Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Rehearsals, rehearsals and more rehearsals

So Holidays just ran pass me...
I only had the chance to spend half of the 2 weeks holidays.
Since First week was at Replug Camp

Now that the break is over, my IG(replug)
Has to focus on the up coming concert.
Whitewash
Photobucket

It's coming up real soon...
And goes all the late nights AGAIN...
Gonna be in school till quite late for the next few weeks...
But it's all good... i like performing with my IG
Looking forward to a good first preview on Monday!!

I just went for the Musos Teen Band Back-up Vocals 2nd Auditions Yesterday.
Had to skip school because of it...
I was called out a few times to sing.
I was within the first 4 to be called out.

When we finished i was asked to stay.
So i stayed and sang with the other 4.
The last group didn't have 4 ppl.

I was called AGAIN along with another guy to sing
with the 2 ppl from the last group.

Not sure if i should be happy or not...
maybe i was quite bad and they needed to hear me again...
hmmm.....
Oh well.

Hope i do good with it, results will be out within 2 days time.

TML, i'll be heading down to Mediacorp for 2nd round auditions for Singapore Idol.
I have to skip school again...

I have blogged about me not getting through before...
Apparently they called me up very randomly and said
they have reviewed the tapes and wanted me to go back for the 2nd round...

I just thought it would be cool to go...
We'll see how it goes. =)

Woot~! Long blog...
More coming in the future!

CHEERS!
/\/\@X


Maximillian Low s.w. on 5:36:00 AM