Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Flying Birds

So this is what's going on...
I was as at Jurong East last week
sending my laptop for fixing at the Acer Building.

Jacq, being the sweet and adorable her accompanies me along.
When we were walking towards the building we saw a bird by the tree.

Jacq decides to say hi to it...
Before that i was passing a comment that she scares me...
She wanted to prove me wrong by saying hi to the bird...

Jacq: I show you!

Me: Right...

Jacq: Hi! (Waves arm vigorously swinging her flabs at the bird)

Bird: (FLIES AWAY!)

Max: OMG that's the smartest bird ever!!!
(Shouting with ever bit of emotion inside him)

Jacq: (Shouts random words looking very shocked)

By this time the bird has flown to the other tree a lil further down the road.
It joined another bird near by another tree.

Jacq: I dun believe this... (Stomps towards the other tree where the bird was)

Max: Haha, this's gonna be good (Follows jacq)

Jacq: Hi! (Facing the bird)

Bird: (Stares back)

Jacq: See! I told...
Bird: (Flies back to the first tree...)

Max: OMG!!! That is SO smart!!!!
(Laughing till this lungs felt like flipping inside out)


Jacq: Waaa!!! I can't believe this!!!
(Shouting and flailing her arms and flabs again)

Max: (Dodges one of jacqs swinging flabs)

Jacq: Omg, that bird is so irritating!!!

Max: Aww, not the bird's fault for being smart la...

This short story shows one thing...

Nope, not that Jacq is scary to people
Nope, not that Jacq is scary to birds
Nope, not that bird is smart
Nope, not even because Jacq flabs on her arms.

BUT

Max can dodge Jacq's flabs dispite it's OVERGROWN size!!!

Yes i amaze myself sometimes... my swiftness and agility is God-like...
Muahahahahahahahhahaha!

But i still love her...
So nice to accompany me to Jurong East
And making me laugh...
*With her and AT her*

CHEERS!
/\/\@X


Maximillian Low s.w. on 5:16:00 AM