Monday, April 06, 2009
Another update

Alright to my invisible readers and good frens who patronize my blog out of boredom
Here's another update.
Photobucket
Just had practice with laurel's band yesterday at *Scape studio.
The place was pretty whacked. Didn't like the broken drums.
The place was alright but for a the name so hyped up in Singapore.
Equipments on the most, didn't live up to my expectations.

We had fun, i screwed up a bit on the drums.
Good thing no one attempted to strangle me.
Anyways, great band, great energy, not forgeting great talents.

Makes me miss my own band even more... haix
soon.

Aiight, went to gym today with my bud, laurel.
We went swimming afterwards since in
Tampines the complex is right beside one an other.

Had fun! I never get bored of swimming, not that i'm very good at it.
I think i jog better than i swim, which reminds me i gotta jog tml night.

Anyways,
i'm heading to sch tml afternoon for jamming prac with my school band.
Gig coming up on the 17th of April.

After which i will be down at Jurong West for prayer meeting with Pastor Kong!
Really looking forward to that. =)

Aiight that's it for update, sit tight invisible readers
and good frens patronizing my blog out of boredom...

CHEERS!
/\/\@X


Maximillian Low s.w. on 8:56:00 AM