Monday, April 13, 2009
Another update.

Was suippose to go swimming 1 hour ago, but ppl are either sick or busy.
SOOOooo
it was CANCELED =(
Since i have nth better to do...
i'll blog.

phew...
Had preview ytd...
it's for this friday's show

I'm gonna miss cg again =(

AND I REALLY NEED TO RAISE UP ANOTHER CG GUITARIST
*hint hint laurel*

Anyways, this friday's the grand finale for RP's freshman camp.
It's awesome man!

This time i'm not singing... it gets boring after awhile.
I'm playing the drums!! WOOT!!

Anyways, i screwed the drums during preview, cause i couldn't hear my band mates
and there were no monitor speakers to hear ourselves.

Ended up playing off beat and super ultra crappy.

But later we borrowed one of the performance studio
to prac and was much better because they tilted all the monitors to face me.

HAHA...

The sound man said i didn't do sound check with him and stuff...
But i was sitting in front of the drums waiting for my turn...
He kept asking me not to play first...
=s
isn't it contradicting...

But nvm that.
Had fun tho during practice
NOT preview...

Was in sch ytd up till 7
and i was damn beat when i reached home at 8.30.

So today's my rest day, from tml till friday i'll be in sch from
8am to 5pm
8.30am to 5pm
8.30am to 9pm

Phew.... and saturday will have svc...
and sunday double count then jamming session with laurel and guys haha

I amaze myself sometimes....
how in the world did i get myself into all these???

CHEERS!
/\/\@X


Maximillian Low s.w. on 7:57:00 PM