Sunday, May 03, 2009
JJ Lin Again + overdue requests

Hey Guys...
Just a short head's up on what's coming onto my youtube channel.
Been having quite a few requests...
and all of it are long overdue.

Stronger by Hillsong United
Crush by David Archuleta
one more i can't remember jsut yet... lol(jess, i forgot what u wanted!!)

+

I wanna start doing chinese covers again...
Since i am Chinese should at least do some chinese songs.

AND

Since i'm singaporean should at least do some singapore artist's songs.

JJ Lin!
Photobucket

Been his fan for some time... he's got fantastic control of his vocals.
and he's a pretty good song writer...
ALSO he's a believer...
musically i'm aiming for him...
So pray for me that i can improve more and more in months and years to come.

So u can definitely expect chinese covers from me in the months to come.
Do drop by my channel and rate, comment and subscribe ya'll!

CHEERS!
/\/\@X


Maximillian Low s.w. on 9:13:00 AM