Saturday, April 18, 2009
FOP 09!!

OMG!!!
Just finished RP's Freshmen Orientation Program
It was OFF THE HOOK!!!
So much happened.
I can't even begin telling you how much we've done and gone through in this 3 days.

Anyways, it was physically very straining for me...
on top of waking up at 5.30am every morning to prepare and head for sch.
I had to stay back in sch for rehearsals for the finale night concert till 9.30pm each night.

BUT
it was all worth it... =)

I had so much fun meeting the freshies and
working with the wonderful student leaders =)

I was the game master for the 2 days.
And on the 3rd day i facilitated a class of 25 with another partner.
To oriented the freshies thru how a proper class would be like.
It's fun to teach haha.

AND
ON
THE
3RD
NIGHT...

THE PARTY WAS ON...

FOP CONCERT ON THE LAWN!!!
An open air concert for the freshmen...
I was standing at the backstage waiting for my cue
and i felt the ground shake literally
It was due to the pure intense hype created by the bands and groups
AND none other than the AUDIENCE itself.

I wish i can show u the pictures but i can't, dun have it yet... haha
but i have some other photos to show tho...
Overall it was a wonderful 3 days
and a tremendous learning experience for me =)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

CHEERS!
/\/\@X


Maximillian Low s.w. on 9:02:00 AM